Problem calculating additional feature when added from back end


  • Hello,
    I tried to add additional feature (from the back end) to order. The problem is that the due amount doesn't include the additional feature.
    a0d421a0-8eba-4e09-b9e5-dce804335f63-image.png

  • Global Moderator

    @igrudeva
    Hi,

    Thank you for pointing out this issue. If you are using QloApps version 1.5.x and have not changed the following core file please replace it with the one attached with this post.

    • qloapps_root_dir/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php

    If you have modified this file please replace the following functions in it with those in the attached file.

    • public function ajaxProcessEditRoomExtraDemands(): line number 3252 (may vary)
    • public function ajaxProcessDeleteRoomExtraDemand(): line number 3329 (may vary)

    Please take a backup of the QloApps before making any changes.

    Attachments:
    AdminOrdersController.php


  • Hi,
    Thank you for the answer.

    I have configurate one additional feature and when I add it from the front it's working fine. For example I want to add one extra bed ($10) for 7 days -> the system will show me $70. But I have noticed that when adding an additional feature (from the back end) to an order, the calculation of the additional feature is not ok.
    70092407-ba68-43e3-b299-76480c78480b-image.png

    Also the issue appears when I Change the duration - Date from/Date to ..
    fb261697-88c8-42a8-ac66-1135eb935908-image.png

  • Global Moderator

    @igrudeva

    Sorry for your inconvenience.
    We were planing to resolve these issue in the next version.
    but for now, we have resolved these issues for you and we are attaching the related file again.
    Please replace the attached file in the below path

    • qloapps_root_dir/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php

    Please test after replacing the file and creating a new order.

    Hope your issue will be resolved.

    AdminOrdersController.php

    Thanks & Regards.


  • Thank you very much for the answer. It's working just fine.