deleting rooms

• Hi

I defined a new room type and was trying to configure rooms under that. Here, by default we get to see 2 rows for entering details of rooms. However, I have only one room here. So I want delete other row. However, I am not able to do that.

So far, I was modifying the existing roomtype to match my convenience & noticed that I could delete rows corresponding to rooms by clicking the bin logo against the row.

However, in this new roomtype that I just created does not show any bin symbol against the room details row under roomtype configuration

Can you please let me know how to delete a row here. If I enter values in one row & leave the other blank and try to save it gives me "Invalid room number. Please enter a valid room number" error

Thanks in advance!
    Best Regards,
    Sujatha

• I just found a work around.

I was not able to delete a empty row. So I filled some dummy values & saved. After saving, the bin icon appeared & I was able to delete

Regards,
    Sujatha

• Global Moderator

@sujatha

I request you to replace the attached file at the below address -
    hotelcommerce/admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/configuration.tpl

Note: admin folder name may differ on your server.

After replacing the file you will be able to delete one row in the two automatic created rows https://prnt.sc/pm4w1n.

configuration.tpl

• Thanks, Sumit! will do!

Best,
    Sujatha