Downloaded bulk of files.. what I need to do with them? Need only Booking engine
Newby here.. want to test Qlo module online booking engine for site - not satisfied with the design provided by MyAllocator that I use now (though its also free)
Downloaded a bulk of files but can not undrestand what to do with all this..
Any assistance and point which files and how to use?
@BondalemBC QloApps is an independent system, not a module.
I think you have downloaded the zip file from our website and you have extracted it. That is why you are seeing a bulk of files.
But there nothing to worry, as installing Qloapps is an easy task.
Just follow the following steps:
- create a database on your hosting server
- unzip the downloaded zip file and upload it to the server
- then rum the QloApps installation by accessing the public URL
- now select your preferred language
- license agreement
- your host should be compatible, you can check the required configuration here
- then on the next page fill the details ( like name, email, password)
- and then complete the installation.
For more detailed information on QloApps installation see our guide
If you face any further problem then please feel free to ask.
It means that I can not use only one function of Qlo - booking module with a connection to existing MyAllocator channel manager? or it would be possible to install the whole package and use only one function I need