Downloaded bulk of files.. what I need to do with them? Need only Booking engine
BondalemBC last edited by BondalemBC
Newby here.. want to test Qlo module online booking engine for site - not satisfied with the design provided by MyAllocator that I use now (though its also free)
Downloaded a bulk of files but can not undrestand what to do with all this..
Any assistance and point which files and how to use?
@BondalemBC QloApps is an independent system, not a module.
I think you have downloaded the zip file from our website and you have extracted it. That is why you are seeing a bulk of files.
But there nothing to worry, as installing Qloapps is an easy task.
Just follow the following steps:
- create a database on your hosting server
- unzip the downloaded zip file and upload it to the server
- then rum the QloApps installation by accessing the public URL
- now select your preferred language
- license agreement
- your host should be compatible, you can check the required configuration here
- then on the next page fill the details ( like name, email, password)
- and then complete the installation.
For more detailed information on QloApps installation see our guide
If you face any further problem then please feel free to ask.
BondalemBC last edited by
It means that I can not use only one function of Qlo - booking module with a connection to existing MyAllocator channel manager? or it would be possible to install the whole package and use only one function I need
@bondalembc You will have to download QloApps as I have informed you above.
Then you can buy the myallocator connector from our store.
To understand how to use QloApps you can visit