Book Now button to add room to cart issue

• Hi guys,

I am trying to find out where ajaxCart.add method is. When I click Book Now button I get this error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"
    It looks like I am passing object id that does not exist. I did print the output of ajaxCart.add on hotelcommerce/themes/hotel-reservation-theme/js/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js and I get the above error.

I would like to know where is function add from ajaxCart.add coming from so I can debug even further. I have removed the hotel dropdown and only using the location search textbox to get the hotels for the location. I have a feeling that it's caused by that but I get the hotel rooms fine, the problem starts when I click on "Book Now" button.

Below is the function I am on:
    $(document).off('click', '.ajax_add_to_cart_button').on('click', '.ajax_add_to_cart_button', function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
    var idProduct = parseInt($(this).data('id-product'));
    var idProductAttribute = parseInt($(this).data('id-product-attribute'));

var dateFrom = $(this).attr('cat_rm_check_in');
            var dateTo = $(this).attr('cat_rm_check_out');

/* By Webkul
             * Note : In our case minimalQuantity is taken from Qty. field
             */
            // var minimalQuantity =  parseInt($(this).data('minimal_quantity'));
            var minimalQuantity = parseInt($(this).data('minimal_quantity'));
            var minimalQuantity = $("#cat_quantity_wanted_" + idProduct).val();
            if (!minimalQuantity)
                minimalQuantity = 1;
            console.log("datefrom:" + dateFrom);
            console.log("dateTo: " + dateTo );
            console.log("Produict ID: " + idProduct );
            console.log("minimal Quantity: " + minimalQuantity );
            if ($(this).prop('disabled') != 'disabled')
                **ajaxCart.add(idProduct, idProductAttribute, false, this, minimalQuantity, null, dateFrom, dateTo);**
                AjaxVariable = ajaxCart.add(idProduct, idProductAttribute, false, this, minimalQuantity, null, dateFrom, dateTo);
                console.log("p**rinting ajax")
                console.log(AjaxVariable);

});

Thanks

• Global Moderator

@melamanehermanus

The js file you are searching for is
    hotelcommerce/themes/hotel-reservation-theme/js/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js

Please visit https://prnt.sc/qqv072 to find the function add of ajaxCart

Hope it will help.

• 🙂 funny how I just found it now right before I check the forum, thanks @Sumit . this is much appriciated.