Add New Hotel
Hi guys I'm unable to add my hotel and getting a blank fatal error page after choosing to save or save and stay. Please assist
1. At the moment other than one slight change that I have city appearing twice in the contact page I'm unable to continue unhindered
We are not clear about the issue you encounter.
Kindly share us the screenshot so our team can identify the issue.
2. How do I amend the URL's so that they're friendlier and I will bind an SSL so not worried about the 8080 part but would like a url as such hotel.com/rooms instead of hotel.com/hotel/#hotelrooomsblock
In QloApps, friendly URLs are enabled by default and function seamlessly across the website. However, the URL structure "hotel.com/hotel/#hotelrooomsblock" specifically indicates a particular section within the home page which is the web standard to redirect to a section on a page.
In QloApps admin can rewrite the pages URLs from the Seo&Url tab such as link to products, link to CMS page, link to modules etc.
Kindly refer to the screenshots
3. How do I edit the Contact Us to remove the Our Hotels Section, remove the drop down on the subject of thecontact form so it's a guest input and also edit the Legal Notice section
i) Reagrding changing Contact Us page
There is no option to directly edit the Contact Us page. However, if you wish to make changes, you'll need to manually modify the code. You can change the content and functioning by changing the files given below :
- themes -> hotel-reservation-themes -> contact-form.tpl
- controllers -> front -> ContactController.php
ii)To edit Legal Notice page follow the steps given below :
- Open the back office of your website
- Navigate to the "Preferences -> CMS" tab
- Here, you can locate and edit the Desired CMS page(Legal Notice) by edit option .
Kindly refer to the screenshots :
The links to leagal notice and other pages in the footer and navigation section are configured from the Navigation Block module (http://tinyurl.com/2bmk38rl ).
You can configure all links in these section from Navigation link module settings (https://webkul.chatwhizz.com/share/screenshot/65c382ea1a4d0420fc409367 ).
@Aman-deep-sharma Thanks for that. At the moment other than one slight change that I have city appearing twice in the contact page I'm unable to continue unhindered. Two separate queries:
How do I edit the Contact Us to remove the Our Hotels Section, remove the drop down on the subject of thecontact form so it's a guest input and
also edit the Legal Notice section
Thank you for bringing up this issue. We have identified that the problem occurs when you save a hotel name that starts or includes numeric values.
We want to inform you that this issue will be resolved in the upcoming version of QloApps.
In the meantime, we advise you not to save hotel names with numeric values at the beginning or within the hotel name.
@Aman-deep-sharma I overwrote the dummy hotel and all seems to be working ok when I first launched the install but now I cannot edit the address of the hotel. I get this error
Property Address->lastname is not valid
We are not clear about the error while saving hotel. To better assist you, we will need more information about the error you're encountering.
So kindly enable the Debug mode on your QloApps and try to save the hotel again to get detailed error message.
To enable Debug mode please follow the instructions in our documentation here -
Once enabled, retry the process, and share the error message screenshot with us.