My back-office URL is http://hotelcommerce/admin, but it is not opening. Everything you have asked me to do, I did... in fact before installing I read the documentation and it is very easy to install, there is nothing much to do. The script itself does everything just like Joomla. I generally use Joomla for building a site, whether it is an e-commerce or a normal site but this is not the place to explain why I use Joomla. Anyway, this is the first time I tried a totally different script. Now, here is a good news. I installed QLO in my web server using a free TLD and it worked!!! I was surprised!!! Because I had no problem with WAMP when I use Joomla, but this is the first time I am facing this problem. Though I might have a faint idea why it is causing this problem. I think, there may be clash is taking place inside the code because of which QLO, is not recognizing the back-office URL as it is not a real domain. Before this instance, I installed QLO inside a folder named 'QLO', like sometimes I use 'Joomla' as the folder name when I install Joomla. In case of Joomla, I faced no problem. But when I use 'QLO' as the root folder of my site in localhost, the frontend also did not load and the URL was showing 'www.qlo.com', which was wrong. Now, this is definitely a bug and you people have to find the answer because many people use WAMP server and this type of incident will create a negative impact on them. There is another solution. In the 'System Requirement' section you can mention not to use WAMP server.